Please respect our country and the people who have served and are serving — Fly your U.S.A. Flag.
Greetings! This is Richard Bramen, owner of America’s Favorite Flags. I am a proud Veteran that volunteered and served on-board our U.S. Navy Submarines, active and inactive for 30 years. When I was 19 years old, I was a crew member on-board The Fast Attack Submarine, USS Gudgeon (SS-567), the 1st Submarine of any nation to circumnavigate the globe. The slides below represent why I have such a respect for the American Flag and tells just a little bit of what I experienced while serving our great country:
- USS Gudgeon (SS-567) At Pearl Harbor
- "Gudgeon (SS-567) lighting off" www.navsource.org
- Crew member: USS Gudgeon (SS-567)
- Upon our return. Water spray was Red, White and Blue!
- World Cruise Patch USS Gudgeon (SS-567)
- Gudgeon Patch #1
- Gudgeon Patch #2
- U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Officer: Sea Cadet Training
- Today, my patriotism is still strong.
We give you reinforced Fly-End treatments on all our U.S.A. Flags absolutely FREE! Be sure to review my prices along with the EXTRA FEATURES we offer and compare them to what you’re paying for your flag purchases. For many years, I have been helping my customers with flag advice, questions and accessory needs. Feel free to contact me with any question or if you would like to order and need some guidance. Thank you for your time!